Monday, December 21, 2009

Updates galore!


Hello!
So now that the semester is over, I now finally have time to update on here and on the Flickr account. Lots of stuff on here. Some sketchbooks, other pieces in my Natural History Class, and experimentation on Photoshop. Oh and I will be adding a banner VERY SOON, I promise. It's just managing to find an image I want. Most of the stuff I have been doing is mixed media and photoshop. I'm also looking to do a book based on my eccentric family because:
1. I think it will be somewhat therapeautic for me seeing as I tend to bottle my frustrations in. Not to mention my work tends to be autobiographical in a sense.
2. I did this awesome project Freshmen year at AIB about childhood memories which involved my dysfunctional family. Susan LeVan, my professor, loved it and has been begging me to do something like that since.
Basically, over break I will be doing sketches for it and then for Senior Studio Part 2, the series will begin.
Very exciting things happening. I've finally got a direction, I'm gonna be graduating, and I will finally start submitting things. Overall, things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment